Give a heart, to find a home. It's where my starting living roam, does seek inside a heart of gold. My smoke does rise to find a home (eternal circle). Gift me a paradise for all the streets (golden paved hearts). Gift thee a heart that always bleeds (law of love, we endure for others). Keep deep inside, the river's stride. come behold the longing pride (clan). I bless the wheels that seem undone (for you to know freedom again). I bless the heart strings, that are not sung (perfection of your soul). I bless the world, to live in grace. I bless the whole entire space.

I Bless You

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand
holinessdavid@alightfromwithin.org

Prayer today...

I bless the world. I send out my love to the world. And I pray that people will learn love in all aspects. I love the world.



http://j7.tagstat.com/skins/05v/0rm9GweRzB.gif

Sending you Love!

Drums Entwine Heaven and Earth

What Does Father Red Hand Mean?

Relatives, This is White Buffalo Calf Woman and I am interpreting to you the meaning of these three (joyous) words, Father Red Hand. Father: Father to the House of David, elder lavender person, with crown belonging to the people, a King of Earth, Holiness David, the beloved children are protected, wings enclosed. Red: Red Road, the law of love. Hand: One hand bow. Usually we pray and bow with two hands together in unity, we even clap them together to rejoice. But in a one hand bow, there is silence, here we greet the spirit, the blue road, in which the bow, is for all the heavens, where the red road lives. Red Hand: In the vastness of heaven - blue/black space, lies the red road. I present to you, Holiness David. Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To All the People Who Need To Forgive, May They Think About It!

I wonder in my heart so full, how do I come to realize my fool.  I wonder, how to get along, when others don't seem to know, I'm around?  Where do they go, don't look and told, instead of straight in the eye.  I wonder, how people do sleep, when they don't realize.  Come my children, those who despise, come to recognize, we are all part of this life. And I wonder, if you could stand up to the other one. Tell them, "It's time to go home!".  I wonder, what they would say to me, maybe looking straight at a tree, but when will my family look straight at me?  I wonder, when will they believe?


There are times in the world, there feels no sound abroad, sailing the windy halls, how do we get along.  And if we turn our corners, to the other side of the field, well how do we get, to look into the eyes, of dreams that you feel.  I wonder, how we could all be real!


Make a good heart of living, without any sin. But often, we don't recover, when it's just the wind.  And forgiveness for each other, to bow to the sun, because they are teachers, under the sky and the lungs (flight of the breath, often called the vehicle or merkaba). 

Lost my way (fell down), could not find the time to play, thinking but pondering on what to say, but empty did lose the way, it must fill up, to find the road again, this is done, when a song lives (purify) in your sin, forgive and recover, because it's the old way (living in sin), tomorrow, we learn  a new way to play, proud of sacred, proud of a warrior true, knowing blessings will pull us through.


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Drums, for all the people who need to forgive, may they think about it. We love you, our blue, relatives of heaven, relatives of earth. Bless and pray and save your way! alightfromwithin.org  Email for sacred song blessings to alightfromwithin@gmail.com

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, our Father Red Hand, provides us with additional reading from "The Book of Proverbs" or the "The Book of Wisdom" (in Hebrew: מִשְלֵי Mishlay) is a book of the Hebrew Bible. The original Hebrew title of the book of Proverbs is "Míshlê Shlomoh" ("Proverbs of Solomon"). When translated into Greek and Latin, the title took on different forms. In the Greek Septuagint (LXX) the title became "paroimai paroimiae" ("Proverbs"). In the Latin Vulgate the title was "proverbia", from which the English title of Proverbs is derived.


Proverbs 1
1 These are the proverbs of Solomon, David's son, king of Israel.
2 The purpose of these proverbs is to teach people wisdom and discipline, and to help them understand wise sayings.
3 Through these proverbs, people will receive instruction in discipline, good conduct, and doing what is right, just, and fair.
4 These proverbs will make the simpleminded clever. They will give knowledge and purpose to young people.
5 Let those who are wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. And let those who understand receive guidance
6 by exploring the depth of meaning in these proverbs, parables, wise sayings, and riddles.
7 Fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Only fools despise wisdom and discipline.
8 Listen, my child,* to what your father teaches you. Don't neglect your mother's teaching.1
9 What you learn from them will crown you with grace and clothe you with honor.
10 My child, if sinners entice you, turn your back on them!
11 They may say, "Come and join us. Let's hide and kill someone! Let's ambush the innocent!
12 Let's swallow them alive as the grave swallows its victims. Though they are in the prime of life, they will go down into the pit of death.
13 And the loot we'll get! We'll fill our houses with all kinds of things!
14 Come on, throw in your lot with us; we'll split our loot with you."
15 Don't go along with them, my child! Stay far away from their paths.
16 They rush to commit crimes. They hurry to commit murder.
17 When a bird sees a trap being set, it stays away.
18 But not these people! They set an ambush for themselves; they booby-trap their own lives!
19 Such is the fate of all who are greedy for gain. It ends up robbing them of life.
20 Wisdom shouts in the streets. She cries out in the public square.
21 She calls out to the crowds along the main street, and to those in front of city hall.
22 "You simpletons!" she cries. "How long will you go on being simpleminded? How long will you mockers relish your mocking? How long will you fools fight the facts?
23 Come here and listen to me! I'll pour out the spirit of wisdom upon you and make you wise.
24 "I called you so often, but you didn't come. I reached out to you, but you paid no attention.
25 You ignored my advice and rejected the correction I offered.
26 So I will laugh when you are in trouble! I will mock you when disaster overtakes you--
27 when calamity overcomes you like a storm, when you are engulfed by trouble, and when anguish and distress overwhelm you.
28 "I will not answer when they cry for help. Even though they anxiously search for me, they will not find me.
29 For they hated knowledge and chose not to fear the LORD.
30 They rejected my advice and paid no attention when I corrected them.
31 That is why they must eat the bitter fruit of living their own way. They must experience the full terror of the path they have chosen.
32 For they are simpletons who turn away from me--to death. They are fools, and their own complacency will destroy them.
33 But all who listen to me will live in peace and safety, unafraid of harm."

Notes:
1: Hebrew my son; also in 1:10, 15.

Proverbs 2
1 My child,* listen to me and treasure my instructions.1
2 Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.
3 Cry out for insight and understanding.
4 Search for them as you would for lost money or hidden treasure.
5 Then you will understand what it means to fear the LORD, and you will gain knowledge of God.
6 For the LORD grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7 He grants a treasure of good sense to the godly. He is their shield, protecting those who walk with integrity.
8 He guards the paths of justice and protects those who are faithful to him.
9 Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will know how to find the right course of action every time.
10 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy.
11 Wise planning will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.
12 Wisdom will save you from evil people, from those whose speech is corrupt.
13 These people turn from right ways to walk down dark and evil paths.
14 They rejoice in doing wrong, and they enjoy evil as it turns things upside down.
15 What they do is crooked, and their ways are wrong.
16 Wisdom will save you from the immoral woman, from the flattery of the adulterous woman.
17 She has abandoned her husband and ignores the covenant she made before God.
18 Entering her house leads to death; it is the road to hell.*2
19 The man who visits her is doomed. He will never reach the paths of life.
20 Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous.
21 For only the upright will live in the land, and those who have integrity will remain in it.
22 But the wicked will be removed from the land, and the treacherous will be destroyed.

Notes:
1: Hebrew My son.
2: Hebrew to the spirits of the dead.


Proverbs 3 
1 My child,* never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart,1
2 for they will give you a long and satisfying life.
3 Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart.
4 Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will gain a good reputation.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.
7 Don't be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and turn your back on evil.
8 Then you will gain renewed health and vitality.
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything your land produces.
10 Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with the finest wine.
11 My child, don't ignore it when the LORD disciplines you, and don't be discouraged when he corrects you.
12 For the LORD corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child* in whom he delights.2
13 Happy is the person who finds wisdom and gains understanding.
14 For the profit of wisdom is better than silver, and her wages are better than gold.
15 Wisdom is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.
16 She offers you life in her right hand, and riches and honor in her left.
17 She will guide you down delightful paths; all her ways are satisfying.
18 Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those who hold her tightly.
19 By wisdom the LORD founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens.
20 By his knowledge the deep fountains of the earth burst forth, and the clouds poured down rain.
21 My child, don't lose sight of good planning and insight. Hang on to them,
22 for they fill you with life and bring you honor and respect.
23 They keep you safe on your way and keep your feet from stumbling.
24 You can lie down without fear and enjoy pleasant dreams.
25 You need not be afraid of disaster or the destruction that comes upon the wicked,
26 for the LORD is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap.
27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it's in your power to help them.
28 If you can help your neighbor now, don't say, "Come back tomorrow, and then I'll help you."
29 Do not plot against your neighbors, for they trust you.
30 Don't make accusations against someone who hasn't wronged you.
31 Do not envy violent people; don't copy their ways.
32 Such wicked people are an abomination to the LORD, but he offers his friendship to the godly.
33 The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked, but his blessing is on the home of the upright.
34 The LORD mocks at mockers, but he shows favor to the humble.
35 The wise inherit honor, but fools are put to shame!

Notes:
1: Hebrew My son; also in 3:11, 21.
2: Hebrew a son. 

Proverbs 4 
1 My children,* listen to me. Listen to your father's instruction. Pay attention and grow wise,1
2 for I am giving you good guidance. Don't turn away from my teaching.
3 For I, too, was once my father's son, tenderly loved by my mother as an only child.
4 My father told me, "Take my words to heart. Follow my instructions and you will live.
5 Learn to be wise, and develop good judgment. Don't forget or turn away from my words.
6 Don't turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you. Love her, and she will guard you.
7 Getting wisdom is the most important thing you can do! And whatever else you do, get good judgment.
8 If you prize wisdom, she will exalt you. Embrace her and she will honor you.
9 She will place a lovely wreath on your head; she will present you with a beautiful crown."
10 My child,* listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life.2
11 I will teach you wisdom's ways and lead you in straight paths.
12 If you live a life guided by wisdom, you won't limp or stumble as you run.
13 Carry out my instructions; don't forsake them. Guard them, for they will lead you to a fulfilled life.
14 Do not do as the wicked do or follow the path of evildoers.
15 Avoid their haunts. Turn away and go somewhere else,
16 for evil people cannot sleep until they have done their evil deed for the day. They cannot rest unless they have caused someone to stumble.
17 They eat wickedness and drink violence!
18 The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day.
19 But the way of the wicked is like complete darkness. Those who follow it have no idea what they are stumbling over.
20 Pay attention, my child, to what I say. Listen carefully.
21 Don't lose sight of my words. Let them penetrate deep within your heart,
22 for they bring life and radiant health to anyone who discovers their meaning.
23 Above all else, guard your heart, for it affects everything you do.*3
24 Avoid all perverse talk; stay far from corrupt speech.
25 Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you.
26 Mark out a straight path for your feet; then stick to the path and stay safe.
27 Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Notes:
1: Hebrew My sons.
2: Hebrew My son; also in 4:20.
3: Hebrew for from it flow the springs of life. 


Thank you New Living Translation Bible, Tyndale House Publishers and http://www.allaboutgod.com/truth/proverbs-4.htm, Continue Reading Proverbs 5


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 


Father Red Hand, walking in the trees (among the trees of life), kissing (unification), here is my heart, going two (united) by three (dream is born), walking along, giving love to thee. Father Red Hand purifying love, flowing and glowing (red fire) and driving all that's bad (purification bring all home), home to the heart beat (pounding heart flows life), where all belongs and keeps, inside the blood (red road, the law of love). There I stand up (rising sun) to the hands of God, where my embrace holds all that I see below. Running Eagle, my Shooting Star does sea, the many children, God gave to liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment