Give a heart, to find a home. It's where my starting living roam, does seek inside a heart of gold. My smoke does rise to find a home (eternal circle). Gift me a paradise for all the streets (golden paved hearts). Gift thee a heart that always bleeds (law of love, we endure for others). Keep deep inside, the river's stride. come behold the longing pride (clan). I bless the wheels that seem undone (for you to know freedom again). I bless the heart strings, that are not sung (perfection of your soul). I bless the world, to live in grace. I bless the whole entire space.

I Bless You

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand
holinessdavid@alightfromwithin.org

Prayer today...

I bless the world. I send out my love to the world. And I pray that people will learn love in all aspects. I love the world.



http://j7.tagstat.com/skins/05v/0rm9GweRzB.gif

Sending you Love!

Drums Entwine Heaven and Earth

What Does Father Red Hand Mean?

Relatives, This is White Buffalo Calf Woman and I am interpreting to you the meaning of these three (joyous) words, Father Red Hand. Father: Father to the House of David, elder lavender person, with crown belonging to the people, a King of Earth, Holiness David, the beloved children are protected, wings enclosed. Red: Red Road, the law of love. Hand: One hand bow. Usually we pray and bow with two hands together in unity, we even clap them together to rejoice. But in a one hand bow, there is silence, here we greet the spirit, the blue road, in which the bow, is for all the heavens, where the red road lives. Red Hand: In the vastness of heaven - blue/black space, lies the red road. I present to you, Holiness David. Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Prayer for You: Gentleness

A Prayer for You: Gentleness

Dear Relatives,
When you behave as a gentle person, people often perceive you as weak. But when you feel the love of God, gentleness is a natural outcome.

Gentleness is part of God's Will: it makes sense that God would have all of us to be kind and gentle to one another, to anything and everything.

The strength of gentleness comes from being in the grace of God at all times. It's not always easy; we don't always behave that way. It's difficult to do because most of us get angry at someone or something from time to time. I like the old adage of counting to 10 to get myself together again. Or to sit and say a prayer and meditate for a few minutes.

God would have us be wholly gentle. As gentleness gradually grows inside of our hearts and minds, He would have us be unfailing, all ­encompassing and limitless in strength of that gentleness.

Here's a good one to keep in mind: joy is the inevitable result of gentleness. Gentleness means that fear is now impossible, and what could come to interfere with joy?

When I was a little boy, I remember the pictures that depicted how gentle He was to all. Jesus seemed to me to be gentle to everyone and everything. It sticks in my mind.

May we pray?
Dear Heavenly Father and Earthly Mother,
Today, we ask for the gentleness that You would have us be at all times. May the Holy Spirit take all our angry thoughts that occasionally keep us from gentleness and put it where he knows it belongs. Help us not to be concerned of what others think of us. Give us the strength to be gentle. Amen

One of my favorite verses.  Galatians 5:2-23:  22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.     

I offer everyone gentleness. Have a gentle and beautiful day.

Love, blessings and gentleness to you and your loved ones,

Holiness David
Father Red Hand 

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Promise of the Rainbow, the Holy People

Father Red Hand, walking in the trees (among the trees of life), kissing (unification), here is my heart, going two (united) by three (dream is born), walking along, giving love to thee. Father Red Hand purifying love, flowing and glowing (red fire) and driving all that's bad (purification bring all home), home to the heart beat (pounding heart flows life), where all belongs and keeps, inside the blood (red road, the law of love). There I stand up (rising sun) to the hands of God, where my embrace holds all that I see below. Running Eagle, my Shooting Star does sea, the many children, God gave to liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment