Give a heart, to find a home. It's where my starting living roam, does seek inside a heart of gold. My smoke does rise to find a home (eternal circle). Gift me a paradise for all the streets (golden paved hearts). Gift thee a heart that always bleeds (law of love, we endure for others). Keep deep inside, the river's stride. come behold the longing pride (clan). I bless the wheels that seem undone (for you to know freedom again). I bless the heart strings, that are not sung (perfection of your soul). I bless the world, to live in grace. I bless the whole entire space.

I Bless You

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand
holinessdavid@alightfromwithin.org

Prayer today...

I bless the world. I send out my love to the world. And I pray that people will learn love in all aspects. I love the world.



http://j7.tagstat.com/skins/05v/0rm9GweRzB.gif

Sending you Love!

Drums Entwine Heaven and Earth

What Does Father Red Hand Mean?

Relatives, This is White Buffalo Calf Woman and I am interpreting to you the meaning of these three (joyous) words, Father Red Hand. Father: Father to the House of David, elder lavender person, with crown belonging to the people, a King of Earth, Holiness David, the beloved children are protected, wings enclosed. Red: Red Road, the law of love. Hand: One hand bow. Usually we pray and bow with two hands together in unity, we even clap them together to rejoice. But in a one hand bow, there is silence, here we greet the spirit, the blue road, in which the bow, is for all the heavens, where the red road lives. Red Hand: In the vastness of heaven - blue/black space, lies the red road. I present to you, Holiness David. Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Tell Us, We Have 1067 Days Left, to the Day of Purification

Father Red Hand, walking in the trees (among the trees of life), kissing (unification), here is my heart, going two (united) by three (dream is born), walking along, giving love to thee. Father Red Hand purifying love, flowing and glowing (red fire) and driving all that's bad (purification bring all home), home to the heart beat (pounding heart flows life), where all belongs and keeps, inside the blood (red road, the law of love). There I stand up (rising sun) to the hands of God, where my embrace holds all that I see below. Running Eagle, my Shooting Star does sea, the many children, God gave to liberty.  
Sending you Love! 


"I bless the world. I send out my love to the world. And I pray
that people will learn love in all aspects.  I love the world", says
Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand.


1067days until
Solstice 2013
iwantyou.jpg
Law of LOVE, is all we got.  Let's get our Souls Home!
Walk Sacred.  Talk Sacred.
I Bless The NINE DIRECTIONS within you!



Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy tell us, that life is going to be a blast, when we shoot into the hairs of night (darkness of heaven upon earth), and purify all that's living plight. And heaven's coming to open doors, to what we do always want to explore, that law of love, gifts unity, the heart and soul of you is bold.  And now upon the righteous bench, I hold my cup up to your know.  Come children, the blossom forth, let's play with fire and waters pray (purify today). For in the dead of night, we (be) still, the heart of those, who understand the mist (winds of time, evolution).  God is here, let's rage on forth, like a river torrent, like it should.  Rainbow Warriors demand pure love, because it's the way of brotherhood.  And Golden is what we all do seek in the land of plenty, we are meek. Let's forge a path for others to follow, where law of love is quite mellow.  But if we find that you do keep, the impure inside your heart you keep, then we shall raise our voice to say, "Come brother, let's learn another way!"
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy for You!
Welcome Home to the Dawning

No comments:

Post a Comment